It's Zobayeda Here !

Reaction score
Hello Friends ,
I'm zobayeda ,from Bangladesh . working as a Web developer . Love blogging though it seems tough to me , but want to be a successful blogger . Reading and cooking is my hobby. like to stay with honesty and hate hypocrisy.

That's all .

Have fun .

theone48

Reaction score
Welcome Zobayeda,

Great to have you with us at x10! I'm working on the blogging thing myself being in the literary field. With you on the honesty/hypocrisy bit. Love the kitchen too. Have a good day and may you have a pleasant stay!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi theone48,

I noticed that , nobody welcomed me and I feel quite (what can i say), anyway, I never mind.
Thank you very much that you did the first comment and i like it .

theone48

Reaction score
You're welcome Zobayeda. I always try to welcome new members anytime I see. Unfortunately, I am not always around, but so far, no member has gone unwelcome under my watch and I intend for it to remain that way. By the way, when you like a post, if you click the star icon on the bottom left hand corner, you can send a point of approval (or disapproval) for the poster of the post. Like the one I am sending you now. It is customary to do so to show appreciation or voice your opinion for the posts you read.