I've been suspended with a wrong reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
If you put up a link to an illegal download, that is just as bad as having it available on your site when it comes to US copyright laws, which will apply since the servers are in US.

Why other sites that distribute full albums are not suspended can only be answered by their hosting company.

Regarding premium, that would be a problem since US does hold sanctions against Iran, which would effect your ability to buy service from us. See: http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/pages/iran.aspx

On that note, you should not have been able to even get the free account in the first place, the only way you could have would be circumventing the blocks in place by signing up through the VPN you admit to be using. In fact now that we know you are indeed from Iran, we can not for any reason give you access back to your account as we'd be breaking laws by doing so.

Last edited:

lastsaeid59

Banned
Reaction score
now I call one of the singer and said the problem he said to me if I'm under the copyright law they can protest me and get they right from me,but you see thy didn't complain about it and they are all satisfy with it

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

no I want buy your premium,is it again have problem with Iran Sanctions ?
but I want to know can I move move my files except these eMP3s?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
We can not legally do business with you, since you are located in Iran, as a result of US sanctions currently active towards Iran.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes. Any kind of business.

lastsaeid59

Banned
Reaction score
to dear admin,please read and then judge:
An story:
Once upon a time a sympathetic man who was worry about the culture of some people but he didn't have much money so he decided to start an non governmental organization which now it has more than 5 thousand members.
To do so he got familiar with a generous team who prepared a nice place for him. many people cooperated in the NGO by sending many Literary passages and traditional songs.all these things were packed nicely in that place. the place had turned to home or kind of market where LOVE was sold and bought,spending no money.
But suddenly because of some misunderstandings,the team locked the door of that place and now all the people are waiting for reopening the home where they searched their hope in.

now that you think some files are under the copyright law,I request you to give me a respite for just two days to revise the website and reform it by deleting the Trespassing songs.as I mentioned before we are not a part of government to be under sanctions.so please don't let the huge amount of people, suffer from that.

after this respite, we'll become so glad to buy the premium if you agree.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Perhaps you have misunderstood. It's no longer a matter of choice -- it is illegal for x10Hosting to provide services to you. There is no sense asking again; nothing you say will change the law.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Perhaps you have misunderstood. It's no longer a matter of choice -- it is illegal for x10Hosting to provide services to you. There is no sense asking again; nothing you say will change the law.

As such I'm closing the ticket, as there really -is- nothing more to say or do on the matter. While I'm glad you'd willingly jump to Premium to attempt to fix it, that's not currently legal under US Law which we are required to abide by, and thus there is nothing that can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.