I've got a great idea!

jeyul

Reaction score
I was thinking one day and I came up to this : a special x10hosting sites web directory. I already own one so it's simple: if you want this to happen, reply to this thread and I'll ask Corey to look on the thread to see how many people want this. I figured out that this might solve the problem with the banner exchanges, link exchanges and all of that stuff. All x10hosting site owners will submit their site to the web directory in the categories that are listed on the website. The existing web directory : http://directory.ayn.exofire.net . So... what do you think about this idea? :cool:

arsonistx

Reaction score
I would be interested in this, but it doesn't look like too many people are replying.. =/

mattura

Reaction score
I think this idea has come up before, but never caught on, that's why people don't seem to be interested. Maybe it wasn't implemented very well or something. Some have charged credits to be "included" in their web directories.
It seems a little pointless if there is no coverage or interest. Shared links should be used on similar sites, so that a person who visits one will actually be interested in the other

jeyul

Reaction score
The site is completely free so ... submit your own site ;):cool:

BlueIce

Reaction score
Yeah it would be cool, it's like a Link Exchange feature.

kajasweb

Reaction score
Yeah.. It is a good idea. We can even rate other X10Hosting members' site and give feedback/suggestions to improve it.

Last edited:

manzoor

Reaction score
hmm good thing i will be submitting my sitee afteer it is up

jeyul

Reaction score
If you want this thing to happen, please PM a staff member because i think if they receive many PMs about this idea, they will discuss about it and maybe they will accept. You have nothing to lose. ;)

Slothie

Reaction score
Read the rules :p A non-condoned pM gets you an infraction :p

jeyul

Reaction score
OK. Then, if you like my idea, post as many replies as you can to this thread, so the staff can see how many people like this idea;)

ryoko126

Reaction score
I like the idea myself. It'll be a good way to get our sites looked at too.