JA Shopping II template

toanda

Reaction score
JA Shopping II - Who said shopping had to be boring?

JA Shopping II is the best combination of Joomla! and VirtueMart - the great Shopping Cart component for Joomla!.

The JoomlArt June 06 template is inspired and based on The MBT Shopping I template - one of the most downloaded joomla! templates so far. This has been a much requested template since we moved from Mambotheme to our new JoomlArt home on February 06.

The challenging work of this template is the fine tuning of the template CSS so that it can perform best either with standard Joomla! installation or when Virtuemart is installed. Though the rendering of VirtueMart component is different on multi-browsers (Mozilla/Firefox 1.0+/IE 6+/Safari/Camino/Opera...), with our experienced hand code CSS trick, JA Shopping II still looks professional with fresh installation of Joomla! and VirtueMart. No change to core files of joomla! or VirtueMart is made at our JA Shopping II demo. And on top of that, JA Shopping II is still an all DIV based, pure CSS design that incorporates the variable-max ability with 2 screen resolution option.

JA Shopping II comes with a built-in JA split menu system giving you the extra power to provide a convenient and easy navigation system for your Joomla! site.
JA Shopping II Features:
Tableless design and 100% CSS based
Very lightweight and fast loading
Can work with default Joomla installation or VirtueMart component installed
Joomla 1.0.x+ compatible
JA mainmenu + split submenu system with improvement of active status for submenu
1024x768 screen resolution option, you can set defaut to 800x600 or 1024x768
All modules, left, right panel auto collapse and fluid
XHTML 1.0 Transitional. Check it ?
CSS Validates. Check it ?
Valid 508 Accessibility
Well-commented template_css.css and index.php file for flexible customization
Light elegant style inspired by the MBT Shopping I of JoomlArt.com
The template comes with .PSD and FONT files which can be found in JA Shopping II folder

Image:
ja_shopping_ii_mosimage.png

Download:

Attachments

• ja_shopping_ii.zip
    71.2 KB · Views: 46

bluid

Reaction score
yeah template looks ok from what i can see, maybe a bigger preview ?