Japan-World

Uchiha Sasuke

Reaction score
my site is about japanesse media including reviews , access to anime , manga and many more

http://www.japan-world.x10hosting.com

feel free to give me some criticism or anything that well encourage me to improve my website. if you would like to remain on my site please consider joining and ill try to provide entertainment as much as i can

Last edited:

xmakina

Reaction score
There's nothing to review at the minute. You've just installed joomla and posted two bits of news.

Make your own theme, add a lot more news and content, then come back for a review.

Uchiha Sasuke

Reaction score
well the forums are using the same theme. i only made purity as the default, then copied the code to prosilver. the forum is at www.japan-world.x10hosting.com/forum . the reason there is only 2 news items is bc i do not have a way to cross post phpbb posts at the moment and i am waiting on community builder to make a new version and joomla+phpBB are intergrated using jfusion the website is www.jfusion.org

Last edited:

Uchiha Sasuke

Reaction score
i would like for everyone to review my website again. the website is www.japan-world.x10hosting.com

i currently use the following software and tempelates :

Joomla 1.5.8 ( purity theme)
Community Builder 1.2RC4
phpBB3.0.3 ( purity theme )
uddIM
Jfusion 1.0.8

the site is using the ja_purity template as it is elegant and comes free with joomla. the forums are using a modified prosilver theme and i have modifed it to match the color of the frontpage. all accounts are registerd via community builder .

LHVWB

Reaction score
Same, either your link is wrong or your accounts been deleted.