Java site, opinions needed...!

gunshotmls93

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just started making this site. Its about tutorials for java programming and I would like to know what everyone thinks about it. I aim for beginners and I would like to know if you guys think the structure is ok and please suggest topics I could do with. thanks

Site url: http://www.evratutes.com

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The theme is nice.The way you are planning to put the java tutorial articles is funny and catchy.
Your visitors will be thoroughly entertained.
Speed of the site is ok.
Post back after you add more content and then can a sites actual performance can be measured with lots of traffic and big content.

Jennacide

Reaction score
I'm really liking the design, it's clean, effecient and to the point, that's awesome!!! *squee* lol, sorry it's just rare to see that these days. I'm looking forward to seeing what you put up there. Keep up the good work!

<3's Jenna

gunshotmls93

Reaction score
Thanks guys...Really appreciate it...I am currently working on how how best to structure content so users find it easy to progress through stage.....I also have a youtube page for the site which I plan on uploading videos for end of chapter revisions...Jus videos for people to see being put into practise what they have learnt on my site...What do you guys also think about that.