Jomla halp

pozharupo65

Reaction score
Hello!
I created a database and loaded files with content of my site in the folder of public_html. Then entered necessary data in the file of configuration.
And when I call on the site (biopalyvo.x10.bz), then a main page appears only, and pressing on reference of other page, a record appears (The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x 10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.)

Prompt me, what is it and as нго to correct.
Beforehand I thank you.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello!
I created a database and loaded files with content of my site in the folder of public_html. Then entered necessary data in the file of configuration.
And when I call on the site (biopalyvo.x10.bz), then a main page appears only, and pressing on reference of other page, a record appears (The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x 10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.)

Prompt me, what is it and as нго to correct.
Beforehand I thank you.

Please check the files and folders permissions. They shouldn't be 777

they should be 644 or 755

Last edited:

pozharupo65

Reaction score
but as to do it? and why expansion must be wrong, when for me on computer all works

mosimages

Reaction score
Please check the files and folders permissions. They shouldn't be 777

they should be 644 or 755

pozharupo65: u try it yet?

your localhost settings is different with webhost server.. try it.. ;)

pozharupo65

Reaction score
I checked permissions of files and folders and they all 755 or 644.
Prompt me as possible to contact with the administrator of hosting for the decision of problem?

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The problem is in the SEF Urls setup
the .htaccess files in the joomla subfolder and the public_html are to be adjusted properly
Initially in Global configuration keep the following settings to OFF
1.SEF Url
2.Apache mod_rewrite
3.Append index.php

Then try accessing the site.If you are successful,please post.Then I can suggest you the appropriate solution.When you complete this task repost
Regards,
VVBB
If you find my post useful,Please click the star in the lower left corner to give me some Reputation.

pozharupo65

Reaction score
Write, please, as and that it is concretely necessary to do, and then for me it is no go,
Beforehand thankful.