Joomla/HTML problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagan

Reaction score
Hello guys

I'm having problems with HTML on Joomla 1.5.
I embed a flash code in one article (section description, etc,etc) and I can't save it - I can't do anything in the page whatsoever. All functions don't work due to a "Page Load error".
I have checked my Cpanel Log to see if there was anything related to this matter there, but there wasn't.

It is the first time I have this kind of problem using the Joomla 1.5 . My first thought was that I might need an php upgrade to php3. But I'm not sure if that is truly the case.

Could anyone help me, please? =)

Thanks,
Jackie

Thanks

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
On the page load error, does it have an error # like 500, 400 anything?

pagan

Reaction score
I can't even save/change anything anymore. Just the fact that I embed anything in the page won't let me save or apply the modifications. But I can save the work if I delete the embeded object.

The Load Error wasn't a message that showed on my screen as soon as I loaded the page. It showed on the left side, all the way at the bottom of my firefox/IE window.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Has it always done this? Does it do the same thing in IE or FF?

pagan

Reaction score
Nope. I guess this is first time I'm embeding something on joomla 1.5. But worked fine with joomla 1.0. I used to have similar problems with Joomla 1.0 before moving to x10.
Yep... same thing on IE and FF.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
hmm, I'm not really sure. With out an error there is nothing I can check. Have you tried posting over at the Joomla support site?

pagan

Reaction score
I thought about that (posting at the Joomla support forum). I was just waiting to see if you guys had any idea of what that could be.
I'll try that now. I'll post here again if anything...

Thanks, Corey.

Jackie

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
No problem, if they can point you in the right direction feel free to come back for further assistance.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.