Just a little side business..

frillypinkmonster

Reaction score
Okay, so I have created a little web creation shop just for a bit of extra income in addition to my freelancing. So far so good I think but I would love some feedback on the design.

As far as I know everything is working perfectly on my end so If you guys spot any problems just let me know. :biggrin:

The website is called MimmSolutions --> http://www.mimmsolutions.com

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Simple but functional design. Looks good to me. Did not find any problems with functionality.
Good luck. Hope you have great success.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
I like your simple design and choice of colors.

My only suggestion is to try to create the footer with CSS rather than just tables. Tableless designs often look more modern.

Otherwise, great job on the design! Everything seems to be working like it should.

frillypinkmonster

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Yeah, I'm still working on the footer, it was seriously starting to piss me off so I just broke down and used tables. Ill fix it soon, at least I can see it now. :biggrin:

wongers

Reaction score
i dont know if anyone else is experiencing the same problem, but what im looking at doesnt look aligned properly. I'll upload a screenshot if you want me to?

apart from that, nice :)

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Little slow loading but nice layout and great templates.
That is very likely an intermittent problem caused by a temporary heavy load on the free server and not any particular problem with the website itself. My website will load lightening fast one minute and then take ages to load the next minute.

frillypinkmonster

Reaction score
Thanks. I'm glad you guys like it. I have already gotten a few orders so things are starting up nicely. :cool:

sperko

Reaction score
I spotted 1 problem and 1 improvement you could follow up, firstly the bottom of your website (the footer) doesn't quite touch the bottom of my browser so there is about a 1cm gap between the bottom of the footer and the bottom of my browser, the improvement - maybe you could center your header/banner because the top right side of your website is looking empty.

Other than that it is very nicely designed and easy on the eye. :)

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I like it :)

One query: WHY are you using flash for the contact form? Eeeeeewwww

I would recommend that you buy hosting - it would make it a lot faster. In the say, 10 seconds, it takes your site to load, quite a few people will have given up.

~Callum

subha.kanta

Reaction score
Nice work

But needs tweaking for the footer and header for which you are using tables.

Header can look more good .. with proper css and images though the current one is ok

but it looks bland...

over all it's nice .. simple and working..

gr8 work