Just a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaozskyblade

Reaction score
Ok, before i upload any content into my website, I wanted to clear a few doubts, so I dont violate the TOC and get my acc. deleted. I wanted to know if x10 hosting would consider Flash Games (not made by me) copyrighted. I also wanted to know if X10 considers freeware as copy righted too (like Winrar or other programs and games like that). I appreciate all the answers i can get :hsdance: .

(WOW, i love the emoticons here. They are soooo cool :coolugh: )

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have permission to use the flash games you may, you can also use freeware.

-Corey

kaozskyblade

Reaction score
So, for example, if i wanted to use some flash games that are in Newgrounds.com, i would have to email them to see if they would give me permission??And, if I wanted to have Winrar in my website, i would have to email Winrar and ask them permission too? Or for freeware, u dont need permission?

kaozskyblade

Reaction score
O yea, btw, I also wanted to host some WarCraft III maps. Do i need permission from the creators too, or can I just post them, because most mappers in WarCraft dont really care about their maps, because alot of people just copy someones map and edit them and take full credit. besides, i dont think someone would copyright their maps...

kaozskyblade

Reaction score
.....o, i also have 2 more questions :).
1) Can I have a link to an online radio that plays copyrighted songs that are NOT stored in x10 (kind of like shoutcast)

2)Can the flash games hosted be about movies or other copyrighted things??( E.G.: movies= Kill Bill, games about celebrities, books,...)

Hope someone answers my questions..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.