• Yes, I had a preorder waiting for me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I camped a store till midnight and got one

• No, I'll get it later this week

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, but I'll get it sooner or later

• No, I'll never get it (or I don't have a Wii)

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters

willythechilly5

Reaction score
Who got Super Smash Bros. Brawl?
Since I was unable to acquire a copy, I just decided to walk down Memory Lane...

Zdroyd

Reaction score
I do not have a WII, but the game looks awsome. Ten times better than the last one. And the last one was a solid game.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
No, I'll never get it since I don't have a Wii... but my roommate will since he does!

Bloodshot

Reaction score
I pre-ordered via Circuit City's website (they had a deal where you go a free $10 gift card for pre-ordering), but it hasn't arrived yet. It shipped yesterday so hopefully tomorrow or the next day. However, I did play it at a friends house today, and it's amazing!

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
I will get it soon, but I would not camp outside the store. I love the original Super Smash Bros, and the game looks awesome! :runaway:

Sohail

Reaction score
I don't have it and i'm not planning to t either :p
Now we have the PS3 so what's the point xD!

pasacom

Reaction score
I don't have a Wii, but my friend brought it over with the game and it was sort of fun. It would've been more fun if I knew how to play! I'll have to say that the graphics aren't too impressive but it's still a fun game. Not as active as Wii Sports though.

angmor

Reaction score
apparently my freinds say it's awesome, and i played the original on n64 and i remember it being fun.

i dont have a wii so i wont be getting it. PC Onry :p

FalseHope

Reaction score
I will never get one, mainly because one reason, and that reason is, I do not have a WII.

Clinton

Reaction score
Nah. I had a couple of co-workers playing it and I can't stand how retro it looks and feels. I would not pay full price for such a game.