Just Signed Up - Very Confused...

Status
Not open for further replies.

phnord

Reaction score
Okay,

So I just signed up for and Ad-Free account. I went through the whole process, and I'm logged into my "Account Management Panel." It's telling me here that my account status is "Unsuspended," and that it's on the server "Absolut.x10."

It's giving me links for my Primary Domain and my cPanel URL. However, when I click on my domain, I get a "Domain Available" page, and when I click on the cPanel link it asks for a username and password - which I give, and is not accepted.

Does this have to do with the server move I've been hearing about? If so, how long can I expect before I'm able to throw some simple HTML up there? Hours, days, weeks? I have no problem being patient, but I'd like to have some idea of when I'll be able to put up a basic site.

Thanks,

Andy

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account hasn't been created yet. That's because of the server maintenance that's been going on, but Corey is starting to catch up. Also, Absolut, the server you're on has been having trouble the last few days (I'm on the same server, so yeah) I think because of the flood of accounts being made, but should be fixed soon, so don't be too surprised if cPanel's login won't even load. Otherwise, as for the time, can't say. Sorry. Absolut has been finished with the move for over 2 weeks, though last week the MySQL hard drive decided to die so the server was down for a day last week, but nothing too bad. Otherwise, if Corey is catching up on account creations on Absolut, it shouldn't be too long until your account is created and Absolut stabilizes again.

Otherwise, welcome to x10 and enjoy your stay!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please Note:
Currently x10 free hosting servers are under going a Global Update(MySQL, Issues, Etc.).

If you can't login to any of your accounts other than your forum account,

Stoli and Cossacks (The Servers) are under extreme maintenance to clean up all inactive accounts and prepare them for the copy over. Once complete Apache and services will be brought back online until it is time to copy them.

This means that if you can login to your accounts, any changes made won't be carried across when the backups are copied over.
So from this we can conclude that any changes made by staff to accounts won't stay either.
There is no ETA for the whole process, but Corey will periodically update the Global Update(MySQL, Issues, Etc.) thread as to when certain stages are completed.

For future reference :
For any events/situations/occasions such as this, information can be found in these threads.
News and Announcements & Server Alerts

All of us at x10hosting are sorry for any inconvenience caused by this, but it will greatly befit us all.

If you have any complaints about this Global Update(MySQL, Issues, Etc.), please read the Terms Of Service[/QUOTE]

How About Editing The Forums Bad Words File To Add A Few Common Posts e.g. "My Site Aint Workin" And "I Cant Login To My Account" So They Turn Into

Please Note:
Currently x10 free hosting servers are under going a Global Update(MySQL, Issues, Etc.).

If you can't login to any of your accounts other than your forum account,

Stoli and Cossacks (The Servers) are under extreme maintenance to clean up all inactive accounts and prepare them for the copy over. Once complete Apache and services will be brought back online until it is time to copy them.

This means that if you can login to your accounts, any changes made won't be carried across when the backups are copied over.
So from this we can conclude that any changes made by staff to accounts won't stay either.
There is no ETA for the whole process, but Corey will periodically update the Global Update(MySQL, Issues, Etc.) thread as to when certain stages are completed.

For future reference :
For any events/situations/occasions such as this, information can be found in these threads.
News and Announcements & Server Alerts

All of us at x10hosting are sorry for any inconvenience caused by this, but it will greatly befit us all.

If you have any complaints about this Global Update(MySQL, Issues, Etc.), please read the Terms Of Service

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
There might have been a problem during your account creation. I am moving this to Level 2 Support. The Senior Staff will resolve the issue.

Chris73

Reaction score
I have created this account again using your same details. I have sent you a PM with a new password.

Status
Not open for further replies.