Just Updated!!!!!

LHVWB

Reaction score
You need to update the link in your signiture, it says "http://www.stillphotomemories.com" but it links to "http://stillphotomemory.x10hosting.com/" which is now invalid.

The site looks okay, while there is nothing particularly wrong with it, the template could be made a little bit nicer than just a simple black background, you could even use the template from the forum for the entire site to make the rest of the site look better.

The contact us form on the contact us page should probably be centered, as it looks strange pushed over to one side.

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
I added the correct link to your first post which should be helpful...

The image at the top is poor quality, the colours don't stand out much, neither does the navigation... The image you have on the first page could be little more professional... And the footer alignment is messed up. Another thing you need to do is to change your title as I can't even read the last word of it - "Ga"? For a photography site, when you are supposed to be a professional, the images aren't the best quality... The forums are okay but you still need to change that banner and maybe even the logo as it doesn't look good at all...

Sorry about all the negative feedback, hopefully this should help you to design a much more professional site that users will like to visit, keep those tips in mind about the photography too, perhaps you should purchase a better quality camera?

3/10

dcoates

Reaction score
Fixed the link in my signature.

@ Verbsite I will fix the contact us page I think your right it does look stupid like that.

@ Sohailamir52:
I am actually using a high Quality camera, Cannon EOS d40. I think the bad images might be that I put the pictures on the page then resized Them, not resizing then adding to the page like I should have.
I did not realize the title though and I will fix that It should read as Still Photo Memories. I really like the logo though but I could Make a color change to it.
any suggestions on that?

But thanks to everyone for your constructive criticism I need it.

DragonMaster

Reaction score
Hi Doug,

1. You could use other fonts than Times New Roman, I know it's the default font, but it makes me sick when I see it on a website.

2. The title on some pages is "Home | About Us | Ga..." rather than "Still Photo Memories".

3. On your home page, there's the "About us " link, that should read About Us, and there's a space at the end of the word that is showing up underlined.

4. Place an invisible border around the picture on the home page. This will put some space between it and the page's text.

dcoates

Reaction score
ok so I have changed the titles on all the pages, Changed the fonts, Fixed the about us on all the pages and centered the contact us page.

Is there any other problems that were noticed?

@ DragonMaster I didn't see anywhere on the site where the pictures and the text are running into each other but It' might be your browser I'm not sure I am running FF, But it could be your Display settings are different from mine. I'm running at 1280 x 960.

Well thank you all for your reviews. Are there any more things I should look into fixing?

catz154

Reaction score
Just two things that stand out
(1) on your home page, you should wrap the tet around the picture, and get it away from the picture, it makes it hard to read.
(2)on the contact page, everything should be centered in the same way, the alignment is very bad.
(OK so one more thing)
(3)you have a lot of grammatical errors on your about us page, fix them.

Good Job I like the whole overall design way better than B4.:lol: