Just wanted to take a sec to say thank you to you guys, sincerely.

davdaddy

Reaction score
I can honestly say, that before the last few weeks I never really appreciated how great of a hosting company you guys run here. I've been trying to find another free host to host a blog idea I've had kicking around for a while. Let me tell you every other free host out there makes everything a cluster (you know what) but in different ways. From not being able to log in, never receiving confirmation emails, to letting you host a site with gigs of space, unlimited bandwidth, and absolutely no way for a search engine to crawl your site. It has been an aggravating 2 weeks to put mildly.

So honestly guys, thank you so much. Thank you for just letting a fella sign up, giving him his half gig of space, tossing him the keys, and letting him screw up WordPress in so, so many different ways. I honestly never realized what a relief it is to know that when something breaks it's because you caused it, period. There is zero chance it was some monkey-wrench the host decided would be really funny to throw in the works to get you to either upgrade or beat your brains out trying to fix.

If either of my sites ever get out of the triple digit monthly visitors I will certainly be upgrading to one of your paid plans.

David