Katie Holmes no more acting

samtong

Reaction score
Read in a mag recently that Katie Holmes has decided to stop acting. Boo Hoo Hoo. Am hoping this is only temporary. She has so much potential ahead. Why settle for Tom?

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
I read about this too. I just don't wanna believe it till I hear her say it. I don't think she's gonna stop acting. Of course she will for a while, a year I think, but I don't think it'll be permanently.

samtong

Reaction score
What a relief. I sure hope it's temporary too.

What about her getting married to Tom Cruise, you give your blessings?

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
samtong said:
What about her getting married to Tom Cruise, you give your blessings?
Well, not really, they seem happy, but Tom is controlling her, which I don't like.

samtong

Reaction score
How can a lady get married to a guy who decides everything for her? Even her wedding dress! A girl has her dream wedding too. Hope she has good friends talking to her right now.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
How is he controlling her?
Well, she was a lot more independant, now if Tom thinks the topic of the movie she'll be in, like Shame On You (which was going to be filmed next year), has something bad, well, she quits that movie.
Katie is "studing" Toms religion "Scientology", why? because Tom likes the religion, and he's a fanatic of it, and now Katie is also in it, when she used to be a devoted catholic.

He controls her life, something I don't like at all.

Last edited:

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
WOW. I did not know that. I thought she was a girl for herself. You must know a lot about her AA.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
WOW. I did not know that. I thought she was a girl for herself. You must know a lot about her AA.
Well, I do lol. That's why I have a site about her. She used to be very independant, no idea why she let Tom decide everything for her.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
But there must be a reason if they are doing it is'nt it? Because if there was'nt she would not be letting him do that. Unless she likes it.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
But there must be a reason if they are doing it is'nt it? Because if there was'nt she would not be letting him do that. Unless she likes it.
That's why I'm so confused, first people said it was a flase couple, but it doesn't seem like that now, and she claims to be in love, but... this is more...

n4tec

Reaction score
I am not a fan but i visited a fan site yesterday and they said she left acting to take care of the baby.. But she certainly seems to be controlled by tom..