Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Don't it's horrible

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Take it off and show them

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters

sprnews4u

Reaction score
What would you do if you saw someone with a sticky note on their back saying kick me?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I would let them know about that. I've been insulted (kicked extremely hard :mad: ) because of those notes in school before, so yeah, they're annoying an immature.

FalseHope

Reaction score
I sure wouldn't kick them. Well, it would depend on who it was on. If it was on a friend of mines, yes, I would kick them, depending on the friend of course. If it was someone on the street or something like that, I wouldn't kick them, I would tell them some moron put a kick me note on them.

Dan

Reaction score
Same as Mike-, depends on who it is. If it is one of my mates, then yeah i would! If it was like someone a lot older than me or someone I don't know then I definitely wouldn't, but I probably wouldn't tell them it's there either :)

dawmail333

Reaction score
I'm actually humane: I wouldn't want one of those, so I wouldn't leave one on someone else either.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I would not kick them. I am one of the nicest people around and sadly, I think I would be the one getting kicked.
:|

abcisaac

Reaction score
I probably wouldn't say anything at all. I walk on past and just feel sorry for that person.

Y-Less

Reaction score
Oh! I'd kick them just for the heck of it. I might tell them afterwards though:lol:

tittat

Reaction score
if i saw a man with a sticky note on their back saying kick me, i would let him know about that.

But if i see a cute girl with a sticky note on her front saying kick me. I am not sure what i will do.... haha :)

Last edited:

warlordste

Reaction score
depends on the person but ad prob lagh give them a tap and then show them what they had on there back