Kill off my website and let me try again (please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trossin

Reaction score
I've been asking for my site to be repaired for a month and then deleted for a week with no luck so I'll try this. I was on lotus and have been told all my files are lost so I would like to be able to rebuild my site with the same name. I have 4 tickets that are escalated but no progress except now it says that I have no site but when I try to create a new one I get and error message. I really need to get my site back on line. Please. Please. Please. By the way, I am not an isolated case so I think fixing one will benefit others if the problem could be figured out.

Form below:
--------------------------------------------

Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account (tedrossin.x10hosting.com).

cPanel username: trossin

( X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Last edited:

trossin

Reaction score
Is there a reason I can't get my account wiped away? I realize that folks are busy but my site and others sites have been gone for a month with no resolution. This seems to be the easiest way to fix the problem. Is this a problem because folks are trying to find old tapes to do a restore and if accounts are wiped today, they will reappear some day in the future when the back up tape has been recovered.

Please let me know if it is hopeless and I should just find a new service provider.

Status
Not open for further replies.