Kindly reinstate my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safwan

Reaction score
Hello my account is attached with forum account. I was too busy in my examination that i forgot to login the forums for long time and now i have a suspended account, kindly reinstate, i tried signing up for new account but that request was automatically denied i guess!

kindly help. Thanks

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

You do not have a hosting account currently tied to your forum account. We have a policy in place where if you do not log into the forums once every 31 days your account gets suspended for inactivity. Any accounts that are suspended for longer than 14 days are automatically deleted in order to free up space for the people who use their accounts. Unfortunately, it appears that you may have fell victim to what I described above and your account was deleted. I can verify this if you can remember what your cpanel username was and post it in a reply (as you might just be logging in from the wrong forum account).

Unfortunately, once an account is deleted, all of the data is gone from our servers with no recovery possible. You are free, however, to attempt to create a new hosting account by logging into your account panel with your email address and password and following the links there to create a new hosting account.

Safwan

Reaction score
Hello,

You are free, however, to attempt to create a new hosting account by logging into your account panel with your email address and password and following the links there to create a new hosting account.

I did this and the yellow box stated that my account is pending approval but on second day there was only forum account active and no mention of my new sign up!

I can verify this if you can remember what your cpanel username was and post it in a reply (as you might just be logging in from the wrong forum account).

my cpanel username was safwan

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Issue resolved, i just signed up with same email address but using different username!

Status
Not open for further replies.