Kiniferus.com

jdmaurer16

Reaction score
Check out Kiniferus.com, that is my website design business. Please let me know what you think, and maybe even make a pruchase! It will help me out a lot. I appreciate any feedback! Thanks!

Sohail

Reaction score
Well for a web design site, your site isn't that professional at all, there aren't much graphics, the colour scheme isn't that good and i don't like the logo either. No offense but I'm sure i could have made a design exactly like that in a few hours... I think that if you improve that site, then you'll not only get a lot more traffic, but more clients too ;).

port5900

Reaction score
Ok first off you need to rethink your whole objective in web design. $5 a page? ok well what if i told you I want you to design a site that looks like.
http://www.hotelbellwether.com/
your going to charge me $5 a page? If so we can start a partnership. I dont post my prices on the web but lets just say I charge about $250ish(i charge more) for the first page and $150 for each additional page. Why $250 for the first page? cause I got to sit there for about two working days and figure out a design, think how the menu is going to work mess with CSS codes, colors and layouts. I charge $150 for each other page cause all i got to do after that is fell in content for the additional pages. Now I know your saying Dam $250! Well I been doing this for some time so I can do that. You are now starting out. If you just want to get some jobs and build your portfolio think of aroundddd $100 to start the site(First page) and $50 for each other page. If you dont think your that good yet even $50 for the first page and $25 for each other page but not $5. Your asking for a world of trouble when you find your self up late at night trying to write code for $5. Now about your site. I felt like i was logging on to RuneScape. You dont need alot of graphics but look at http://www.jaymeblackmon.com/
white and blues and the site looks clean and nice. type in web designers in to google and get some ideas by looking at other sites. I hope this helps.

Last edited: