Last activity date in user profile

upendran

Reaction score
Please see this post by charlie66 and reply by techairlines.

User profile of charlie66 indeed shows last activity date as 13 April 2011. If it is right how he has posted today - 01 Sep 2011?

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
For postings that wind up in the Free Hosting forum, you don't necessarily need to be logged into the forum. They can be generated by "creating a support ticket" from your hosting account panel. Those "tickets" are converted to postings in the Free Hosting forum using the forum username associated with the account. The user is still only logged into the hosting account panel -- the posting is made into the forum by the system on their behalf.

I hope that answers your question.

upendran

Reaction score
I hope that answers your question.
Not Really. When I tried to open a support ticket through hosting account panel I got a message:
Support is currently closed for the server your hosting account is on (lotus). Please visit our forums and read the news.
directing me to login to visit forums to post the request, May be other older servers are supporting posting support request through account control panel, then I understand that.

My account control panel was showing February 2011 as last login date even after dozens of logins during past two days. Only now it is updated.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
That's a glitch I've notified admins on, I'm not 100% sure if they've resolved it or know what's causing the error yet, but they are aware it's giving that when it shouldn't be.

That said it appears to only affect lotus, and even then it doesn't affect -all- accounts on lotus, just random ones. I can indeed confirm the ticket you linked to was actually created from the account panel, which is why that user didn't get marked as "active."