Latest Technology Updates on Gadgets and SmartPhones

mattblog

Reaction score
everything looks good so far and a good start. Just questioning , did you buy the license for vbulletin.

Last edited:

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Looks great so far.

You might want to consider changing the banner for the forum so it has your site name on it rather than the theme designer.

Also, is the WordPress theme you're using requiring you to have all those sponsored links in the footer? Personally, I never use themes with sponsored links.

I recommend not having the open in new window icons on the share icons.

Other than that, everything seems great.

Last edited:

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
It looks good, I like it.

everything looks good so far and a good start. Just questioning , did you buy the license for vbulletin.

Why do you keep asking everyone that? XD

~Callum

Zenax

Reaction score
Hey,

I do like the look of the website. However I have a few problems with the style of the website!

The first thing is the adverts next to each post on there, it makes it look to squashed for my liking.

Another thing is the abundance of trying to make people share it with a scoail networking site. You have a fixed menu of social networking sites next to the scroll bar, you also have the "share the knowledge" banner after each article as well as having a menu for them at the top of the page. IMO I feel this is too much and I would settle with the menu on the right hand side of the page!

Also if your right hand side tool bar is going to stretch real far you should make the main content match the same length so it is equal, as you just have massive white space and then some content in the right hand side bar!

The Apple iPad demo video doesn't fit next to the advert so it now sits below the advert and looks slightly strange.

Also there are too many links in the nav at the top of the page. A navigation of that length would be best suited to a sidebar or something. At the top it just looks out of place and wierd.

Regards,
Zenax