Latest Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
First off, I'd like to say Happy Holidays to everyone at x10Hosting. This year we hope to bring you a much better service as our present to you :). We are still working non-stop to get everything online before the New Year. We are on our final list of things to do and are slowing crossing them off one by one.

Our internal restructure of the servers is nearing completion, everyone should see any server side issues resolve over the next 2 - 3 days depending what server you are on. This includes PHP upgrade issues, timeouts, things of that nature.

My apologies to anyone who had to wait or is still waiting for account creations, we did have to limit them during our restructure to keep the current account running as smoothly as possible. All of the issues will be resolved very, very soon.

Thanks to everyone for sticking with us, you won't be disappointed with all the coming changes :)

lordskid

Reaction score
As a free member of x10hosting. I would say that the gratitude is all mine. :) What I am saying is that this is the best free service there is. Because it is what it says it is.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Nice job and thanks a lot! I hope to see fantastico back in cPanel.

iznabhero

Reaction score
keep to all x10 stuff specially to the foundser ^_^
happy xmas and new year

nandifamily

Reaction score
Thanks you very much. I wish to see Site Builder and Fantastico back in cPanel.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank you for updates and Happy holidays.....
:)

F

Fahad

Yeah, that's great.
I didn't think we'd hit the new year target.

kirkesp

Reaction score
Many thanks; this is definitely the best web-hosting I've ever had. Happy Holidays to everyone.

helminint

Reaction score
we highly appritiate your effort in improve this. Thank you so much.
The site we have built for one of our university assignment www.helmin.elementfx.com is not currently working. So we are in a very pathetic situation now :( , as the deadline of our assignment is on 23rd Dec. is it something to do with this upgrading process? if it so what can we do ? we dont have any backups either. PLEASE HELP US ....

Sanosuke

Reaction score
Thanks x10hosting staff. Hope everything starts off well in 2009.

blitzkrieg

Reaction score
Thanks to all x10, you're always been a great host and I hope you'll be even better for 2009.

Thanks to Corey and all the x10 team.

fifaleague

Reaction score
Just a question:
Will the max number of connected FTP users be increased once the update is finished? Or does the update have to do with the large amount of users?
It's constantly hitting that limit it seems like..

( 421 50 users (the maximum) are already logged in, sorry )

Last edited:

all4God

Reaction score
I'#d just like to have my site (all4god.x10hosting.com) working again - it's been down since the weekend, support ticket has gone unanswered
But i'm sure it will all be worthwhile in the end
So happy Christmas (and keep working hard!)

Status
Not open for further replies.