Latest Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The new account panel and sign-ups are currently in testing with the upper level staff. So far it has been a success with only some minor things that need tweaking.

The forums have been updated to the latest version along with vBCommerce and some other scripts we use. We will be implementing a new forum skin in two days that will include our brand new logo :)

Our server moves have been completed... if you are still having issues please open a support ticket here: http://support.x10hosting.com We're still a little behind on free support but not doing bad at all.

Any questions?
We do not provide support in the news threads, please open a ticket if you need support

frankfriend

Reaction score
Great job. A set of changes like this is really huge. Surprisingly little disruption given what you were doing.

hcse26

Reaction score
Cool, a new style!

Congrats to you Corey and the rest of x10 Staff.

Thank you for the hardwork and the good service you provide.

Reaction score
Excellent to hear as always.

Now to get back to normality and get the members back posting again. :D

Forza x10

Rob_C

Reaction score
Great job x10 crew. Its a pleasure to be hosted here.

Last edited:

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
As I have seen some previews of the new logo, nice job so far Corey and the crew.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Congrats Corey! Hope to see the changes once you get them all set up and uploaded. Two weeks ago Absolut was a bit shaky, but I assume that was for all of the prep work, so yeah.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Corey; can't wait to see the new site! (Especially the section that I organized a couple months back ;) )

unwichtig

Reaction score
Hey what about the guys waiting in queue for new space? Have we got that problem fixed? I put in for space a little while ago and have heard nothing in the last couple weeks and can't find the thread now.

zer0ne1337

Reaction score
thanks for the update and congrats!! :)

Keep up the good work Corey and all x10 stuff!

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Adfree sign-ups will be caught up on in the next 48 hours.

Ad-enhanced I'm not sure on yet. the problem with ad-enhanced sign-ups at least 25% are from abuse and we're so busy right now I'm not sure we'll have time to deal with all the abuse that comes with it. If you signed up for ad-enhanced but need an account right away I'd re-signup for an adfree one.

swirly

Reaction score
I've been here for a few years. I enjoyed this new look and I'm sure that I'll enjoy this one. New additions are always great. I can still remember back when X10 had less than 3000 members or so :)

Last edited:

Ninesvnsicks

Reaction score
I went to sign up for an account and the ad free package isn't available I accidentally signed up for static thinking it was ad free. I put a support ticket in tho so hopefully I can have the script sign me up for ad free instead because I need to have databases.

crabbypup

Reaction score
my adfree site is still down, but from what i hear it will be up in the next two days. thanks a bunch! still waiting on my php upgrade, applied almost 4 weeks ago.

fifaleague

Reaction score
Just started getting a 500 Internal Server Error..
And I was hoping all the problems were over with for a while :(

Edit: Seems to work now..
Edit 2: And now the error is back again..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.