Left 4 Dead

theorycentral12

Reaction score
The Greatest Game of all time. Or so it seems? I am greatly and very impatiently awaiting the arrival of this magnificent game. I am going to be one of the guys that are standing there for hours waiting on it to come out.

Enough Said.

P.S.

GET THIS GAME!

Zdroyd

Reaction score
Once again could you atleast give us a link or some pictures?

theterminator

Reaction score
Its for PC and it's by Valve. Same creators as Counter-Strike, Half Life etc. Where you are 4 players online doing a campaign co-op. The game is special really because it generates levels so you get a surprise every time you play.
left4dead_5.jpg

Eryth

Reaction score
Necrobump...

So who's played the demo? The game comes out in a couple of days now...

Game lives up to it's word, though I've yet to run into a Tank... ><

Last edited:

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I've pre-ordered it for the 360 months ago. It's going to be amazing.

compwhizii

Banned
Reaction score
Some people do like physical copies, though it is possible to make backups in steam.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I just played the demo on PC. Unbelievable. I gotta pre-order.

I was thinking about pre-ordering Left 4 Dead as well. Seeing as though it's always fun shooting zombies, I think I'll do that now.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Meh, I'm kinda at a lack for money. Wanna go play the demo?

I could later on tonight if you don't mind. My older PCs in the home are in need of some tuning up :biggrin:

Domenico

Reaction score
Some people do like physical copies, though it is possible to make backups in steam.

Yeah but Valve is having a deal on steam where you can get every game they made, (all half-lifes, portal, all CS, TF2, Left 4 Dead and more) for only 99$ USD. The only down site I could see is if you own any of the games already. Assuming you pay full price for L4D that's a savings of $130ish.

Sure physical copies are good and all and I'd rather have a physical copy of a game, but now in this situation.

compwhizii

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah but Valve is having a deal on steam where you can get every game they made, (all half-lifes, portal, all CS, TF2, Left 4 Dead and more) for only 99$ USD. The only down site I could see is if you own any of the games already. Assuming you pay full price for L4D that's a savings of $130ish.

Sure physical copies are good and all and I'd rather have a physical copy of a game, but now in this situation.

I have that pack :)

Anyways, 2 more days till release :)

fempower

Reaction score
The generated levels sounds nice but otherwise, the hype didn't seem that great to me.

compwhizii

Banned
Reaction score
So I bought it on Monday, boy oh boy was it fun. It's great that you get to play co-op with your friends.

RossSchVle

Banned
Reaction score
hmm I need to make time to play games again :eek4: They Still Sound Fun :biggrin:

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
So I bought it on Monday, boy oh boy was it fun. It's great that you get to play co-op with your friends.

It's really cool to see a game that has split screen integrated so well too.

And the multiplayer is pretty sweet too.