Left 4 Dead

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
By the way guys, apparently there's a problem with the game and ATi drivers that's causing an exception error while trying to launch a map/load the game. A Steam friend of mine found a fix which he posted up on the Steam Store forums should any of you have problems.

compwhizii, I'm still fixing that computer so when I get paid, if I have the money I'll get Left 4 Dead. I also plan on buying a friend a Steam game though with the money too.

compwhizii

Banned
Reaction score
By the way guys, apparently there's a problem with the game and ATi drivers that's causing an exception error while trying to launch a map/load the game. A Steam friend of mine found a fix which he posted up on the Steam Store forums should any of you have problems.

compwhizii, I'm still fixing that computer so when I get paid, if I have the money I'll get Left 4 Dead. I also plan on buying a friend a Steam game though with the money too.

Hurry up already! ;)

bookworm99

Reaction score
I have to say, I haven't played Left 4 Dead, but from what I've seen, this is pretty common:

"OH MY ----! YOU SHOT THE CAR! YOU SET OFF THE ALARM! WHY DID YOU DO THAT? OH MY GOD WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! WHAT KIND OF A PERSON ARE YOU?! HOW COULD YOU--?!" *dead*

And so forth.

mikakitty

Reaction score
lol its not like any other zombie game i've played so it doesnt seem common.

I usually hate these kind of games. But this one with the teamwork and stuff is addicting...

StewieGG

Reaction score
Yea it's really cool....

definitely one of THE best Co-op games I've ever played.

I've seen some pretty nice team-work games. Unreal Tournament is definitely one of the best when it comes to team work; but Left 4 Dead is in a leage of its own.

I've played the same levels many times and it hasn't managed to get boring once, the idea of a director that randomizes almost every aspect of each level is pure genius.

5 Stars for Left 4 Dead.

Clinton

Reaction score
The game is ok. A little too much hype surrounding it for what it is. Feels like a mod.

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The game is ok. A little too much hype surrounding it for what it is. Feels like a mod.

Yeah, how about no. It's got more production value than most of the games on the market.

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I was a little shocked to find out that Valve didnt create L4D.

They did develop it. Valve owns Turtle Rock Studios and they contributed a lot to the development.

Triffid

Reaction score
Its good, but i can't see it being worth 30 quid.

Just waiting for custom maps!!
I heard theres a remake of the mall from Dawn of the Dead!

compwhizii

Banned
Reaction score
Right now they are still working on the SDK, so real custom maps are yet to arrive.

mikakitty

Reaction score
Can anyone get the expert achievement? I've tried and for some reason at the end I didnt recieve it.

StewieGG

Reaction score
"What are you trying to prove".... is torture...

Anyone beat all 4 levels on expert yet?

If so ... you're awesome

pietimer

Reaction score
I borrowed the game from my friend and played it for a week or so. After that it got fairly boring.