Legal/Proxy Usage = Cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulse__xx

Reaction score
Desi Movies and Sentient on the topsites system on x10hosting, are using a proxy system most likely "HIDE IP" because i was #1 Ranking on topsites and in 1/2minutes they went from (Sentient from 101 to 120) and (Desi Movies) from 63 to 143.

Also I must complain that how does "Desi Movies" have VBulletin and is it legal? Because this software costs a lot of money and I dont think someone would put it on a free subdomain.

Anyways complaint as stated, please post comments below.

Thanks,
Chris

Death

Reaction score
Excuse Me? AFAIK changing proxy takes atleast a minute to find and making them work is a pain in the butt[ from my past experiences] most of them take minutes to load and many of them never load at ALL! So it doesn't really make sense that I used proxy and btw. I wasn't online the whole day today? And yea when the server was slow I redirected my site to a custom made page in which I had the button placed and writen in bolds "Vote for this site" May be people clicked on it? And Yea I had also a forum in my bulleitn which redirected to my link...and it was named "Vote for this site"...People tend to click on those links! I have like 1000 Members and so they might be clicking on it as and when the come and go? About the bulletin, I had purchased it some time back and yea I can't afford hosting now!!!!! Please don't blame without any certain proof about it as it really hurts me...If you want to, you can remove my site from the competition or reduce my vote count! But just get up with the blame?

And btw. I agree that I used to vote twice:

A.) From my school
B.) When I reached home!

Hope the above information is enough to make you believe that I am HONESTLY NOT using proxy :(

Thank You

Between, not meaning harshness...but AFAIK I can't see any button any sign of voting at your forums or your main index flash tingy...which doesn't seem to work...So I would like to question you as in from where did you generate that much traffic?

Noticed it's in your x10hosting signature...Oh well, I still don't think it would generate that much votes...it's all upto x10 now...I said what I wanted to...Off me go to sleep!

Last edited:

moose

Reaction score
Sounds like someone's a little jealous
rolleyes.gif

(Not meaning to flame, just saying :p)

Anyways, more than anything, I'm conserned about some copyright stuff here with Desi Movies' vB. All their skins come with copyrights that you must add.
See Here.

I have no clue about the topsite stuff since I see no true evidence about the site bumping from whatever # to #1 and #2. I hope other people can fix that up.

pulse__xx

Reaction score
Excuse Me? It doesnt take one millisecond to change proxies, and you are using the program cause it says so in their logs.

Death

Reaction score
Program? Well,

I am not a pro at these stuffs...and yea...millisecond? LMFAO ...Guess you look experienced...cuz I don't think that people can chang and use proxies in a millisecond

Moose,

One of the skin has that glitch...It wil be fixed now

Last edited:

pulse__xx

Reaction score
No I am not a pro, I know all about programs and what they do, and Their is no way you can shoot up to 143 votes from 63 in about 2 minutes, It's impossible.

Either way, you don't have copyright information for vbulletin and I am not in charge and I am not staff here at x10hosting.

Last edited:

Death

Reaction score
LMFAO!!!!

Dude, yesterday in the morning it was NOT at 63...I am pretty sure that it was closing to a 100!

You lie badly...haha...i agree to that no one can get that much vote in TWO minutes ....HAHAHA!!!

Bro...Check ur memory and eyes

Last edited:
B

Brandon

Ahem, this is possible. Switch Proxy is an automatic proxy switcher for Firefox.

Death

Reaction score
Hm...

Thanks for the information...But I TRULY don't know how to use that and BTW. I haven't DONE THAT! I swear!

B

Brandon

Well, if X10 hands me a list of the ips that have been clicked for you I can tell if their proxies. You can contact Corey or someone else and tell them to show it to me. If your not hiding anything.

Death

Reaction score
Good Enough!

Personally, I have NOT done anything to increase my vote !

Status
Not open for further replies.