Lego Building, Destroying, Explosives, Multiplayer?

dquigley

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just found a cool free game where you build a world that looks kind of like legos then you and your friends can play over the internet destroying each other AND the world. Have fun and its FREE!

http://www.roblox.com/

If you like the game and/or found this post helpful give me rep or click on some of the links/ads in my signature below.

m2tii

Reaction score
I think this game is good for creativity when u are like 15 or younger :p

dquigley

Reaction score
Actually its pretty neat, check out the youtube video. It is kinda cool because you can build cool battlegrounds and fight each other. I would say probably more people play who are older then 15.

vperlin

Reaction score
I cannot wait to play this! It looks totally sick!
I miss Legos!
They were the best toys ever!

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
This game looks pretty cool, but the only thing I hate in it is the character's look.

tridge

Reaction score
I'm playing it but I don't understand how to play..I'm clicking on things but nothings happening...I'll have to spend more time on it. My buddy Andy would love this (he's 27 and has more legos then any man should)

Mitch

Reaction score
It looks nice, but i don't think i will try it. I will keep it at Call of Duty 2 mapping. (which i am trying at the moment).

Parsa44

Reaction score
It seems to be good, but i would much rather do something productive like make a website.

scottnj

Reaction score
I cannot wait to play this! It looks totally sick!
I miss Legos!
They were the best toys ever!
And I still have a entire dresser full of them plus several thousand pieces on shelves around my room.