Let me know what you think

playminigames

Reaction score
i personally think that this site looks like its from 10 years ago, im not trying to be harsh or anything, but if doesnt have that web 2.0 feel that most people like. But if its your first try its not bad, Good luck!

praytell24

Reaction score
To the thread starter, your site is very informative and works properly, but the look of your site can be improved. To rohitsinha54, your site is drop dead gorgeous, I've never seen a template as beautiful as that one.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
@ michael burtenshaw

Regarding your site. The information is good. I was reading entire site continuously. I have gone through all the pages. Only the presentation means the look of the site is little bit old. Just improve it. Good luck for site. And sorry for your son.

@ rohitsinha54 Your site looks very nice but in some areas it looks like a kid has edited the content. Why is it so?

michael burtenshaw

Reaction score
Thanks for looking at my site. I don't realy care for the look of it myself but I don't know how to get away from the template. I would rather just use my own html to make the site. It would give me more options, I've tweeked the template about as much as I can.

Thanks again and have a good one,

Mike