Lets Break a World Record!

jscherer92

Reaction score
Well after having some trouble with getting traffic to my site I decided to do this. We are going to break a world record! I want to create the world's longest tutorial ever created. I am going to need all of your help. All you will have to do is sign up on my website, go under tutorials, go to general discussion, go to guiness book of world records ideas and post your ideas. Once we have enough ideas we will then vote on the top idea. With that, we will create the world's longest tutorial. Whoever helps will be named as an author of the tutorial both on the website and for the world record. If you have ever wanted to do something major well here it is! Anyone can join up and it is all free! This is not a joke and it is not spam. This idea is a serious one and I need all of your help!

Justin
http://tutorials-for-all.dyndns.org.X10hosting.com

priyaa161

Reaction score
I accept my defeat, I can't be smarter than many others in the world to make world longest tutorial. I think nobody wants to read longest tutorial. Why don't you try for largest tutorial collection rather than longest tutorial.

BTW, It is Guinness book of world records not "guiness book of world records".

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I am curious. Does a world's record currently exist for "world's longest tutorial"? If yes, what is the current record? If no, is Guinness going to accept your submission? What is their criteria for this sort of thing? The whole thing might be interesting to some people but I agree with Priyaa in that I seriously doubt anybody will actually want to read it :smile:. But, good luck.