Link Exchange For a Technology website

xdevhald

Reaction score
Love the site display and content provided. Has a clean professional look to it based on article researching and content management you provide as well. Here is my link: http://www.hostingfeedback.net

It is currently down due to DNS issues and x10 staff rebuilding the space for the servers, but when you get a chance review it and let me know what you think.

rgogulakrishnan

Reaction score
Yep. Yours too look so Good. Nice theme though im unable to crawl fully because of your dns issues. I will ad yours. Let me know once you add mine after resolving your issues.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
rgogulakrishnan , good site .. i like it

rgogulakrishnan

Reaction score
Thanks dude... I really feel happy that you all like the theme that seems it rewarded for my hard week without sleep for many nights!! thanks once again.. anybody interested in link exchange?

nastus

Reaction score
I would but my website is sadly only a forum! Though it is based around technology and such! :)

rgogulakrishnan

Reaction score
rgogulakrishnan: I am accepting your link exchange in return you may place your link at http://www.hostingfeedback.net/exchange-directory/ which is free of charge and will be approved once it is in queue.

Let me know where you plan to place my link as we.

Thank you!

oops!! really a long form!!!
I placed the request.. i will adding yours in the side bar.. more visibly...;)
Please let me know once you add mine!!!
Edit:
I would but my website is sadly only a forum! Though it is based around technology and such! :)

No prob.. if yours is so good and active, we will add yours too.... let me have a look at your website.
Edit:
and Xdevhald, Where my link will appear?

Last edited:

xdevhald

Reaction score
rgogulakrishnan: Your link was added and my apologies for the long form as it is used for business purposes only. The top fields of the form is only for link exchanging such as personal sites only.

Your link is active and very visible :)

xdevhald

Reaction score
No problem rgogulakrishnan. Just an update for you, I have placed your link on my footer this way it is visible on all pages. I removed the directory as it was not serving a purpose for the site.

Hope this helps your traffic boost!

rgogulakrishnan

Reaction score
No problem rgogulakrishnan. Just an update for you, I have placed your link on my footer this way it is visible on all pages. I removed the directory as it was not serving a purpose for the site.

Hope this helps your traffic boost!

yep.. thanks a lot.. actually i was thinking about to say this...