Link exchange for car audio/performance

BJames1530

Reaction score
If you link to my website i will link to and also join your website. Here's the link. If your interested pm me.

TPI007

Reaction score
If you link to my website i will link to and also join your website. Here's the link. If your interested pm me.

cool site, it's a little too wide on the overall template.

people with smaller monitors won't fit your whole screen.

i'm willing to exchange link if you make the width of your site smaller a little to fit 1024 px

my site sells decals

let me know if you need kickers decals or whatever.
Edit:
is this site temporary or permanent, if permant, i would like to affiliate.

Last edited:

BJames1530

Reaction score
i'm willing to exchange link if you make the width of your site smaller a little to fit 1024 px
What do you think about it now. I made a lot of changes today.:cool:
let me know if you need kickers decals or whatever.
I'll keep that in mind
is this site temporary or permanent, if permant, i would like to affiliate.
I don't really know yet.:dunno:

TPI007

Reaction score
What do you think about it now. I made a lot of changes today.:cool:

I'll keep that in mind

I don't really know yet.:dunno:

i check your front panding page...
your landing page is fine now. but when going to your forum, the forums width is larger than 1024 px.

TPI007

Reaction score
Ok I'll fix it right quick

trust me...you want everyone to be able to view your sites properly. I have a 47" Inches LCD TV and i keep my websites within the 1024 px aspect so others will be able to view it. I know with your settings that big shows that you have a big monitor. but doesn't help anyone with a small monitor.

TPI007

Reaction score
Hows that?

your news page is perfect. make your forum page same size and it will be perfect. right now the forum page is a little bigger than the news page.

after that is done, i would like to affiliate.

TPI007

Reaction score
ok, I think i got it

ok, you almost got it!

the forum's over all page is perfect. now just adjust the height of the iframe for the forum to higher a little so you won't have that scrolling thing in the iframe of the forums page.

then it will be perfect.

Other than that it will be good.

Last edited:

BJames1530

Reaction score
the forum's over all page is perfect. now just adjust the height of the iframe for the forum to higher a little so you won't have that scrolling thing in the iframe of the forums page
how's this? i found some code that automatically adjust the iframe. It looks fine on my laptop when i lower the resolution.

TPI007

Reaction score
how's this? i found some code that automatically adjust the iframe. It looks fine on my laptop when i lower the resolution.

wow, that is 200% perfect, now go make the news page the same as that and it will be perfect. would you care to share me that auto wrap iframe code?

Your site is awesome now.

I will affiliate with your site now.

Please send me ALL your info, and I will do the same.

Thanks.

Last edited:

BJames1530

Reaction score
wow, that is 200% perfect, now go make the news page the same as that and it will be perfect. would you care to share me that auto wrap iframe code?
The code is here
Please send me ALL your info, and I will do the same.
ok i'll pm you in a sec

TPI007

Reaction score
i will use the link you gave me and host it under tutorials under my site. I will be joining your site and i expect you to do the same. We will conduct affiliation methods. I have 3 websites. One I know will compliment your website. It's called Decals Forum. You can send your members to my forum whenever they needs decals for their sound systems or G ride.

and I will direct interested traffic to your site as well.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I run a car site over at http://jd-forums.com/ let me know if your interested in a link exchange.

I never knew x10Hosting had a car community :).

TPI007

Reaction score
I run a car site over at http://jd-forums.com/ let me know if your interested in a link exchange.

I never knew x10Hosting had a car community :).

I don't want to be high jacking threads or anything but who are you talking to me or the thread poster? I would be interested too if you were talking to me.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Anybody who wants to do it. If you want to you got MSN or something we can talk over that?