Link Exchange with Medical / Drug / Addiction / Healthcare site

webrecsol

Reaction score
Hi friends,

I have a site related to Medical / Healthcare .
Home Page PR is 1 And link Page PR is 0.
Domain is 2 years old.

Site is: http://www.quit-smoking-drug.com

For trade, kindly PM me or mail to elinks126@gmail.com.

For any details, contact me.

Thank you,

hi,

i checked your website it's our theme website of have so i want link exchange with your website and you can check our website www.21centurysmoking.com

if you ready for link exchange with our website then send me as soon reply...

Thanks

zen-r

Reaction score
@webrecsol - unfortunately, if you did your research you would see that this thread is 1 year old, & that was the last time the original poster was active in these forums.

So if you want to get in touch with them, your best bet is to contact them directly (they gave you an email. Or perhaps via their website?)

Also, you shouldn't dig up old threads in this forum. :)

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
@webrecsol - unfortunately, if you did your research you would see that this thread is 1 year old, & that was the last time the original poster was active in these forums.

So if you want to get in touch with them, your best bet is to contact them directly (they gave you an email. Or perhaps via their website?)

Also, you shouldn't dig up old threads in this forum. :)

Seeing as someone else already posted in this thread, I'm sure I won't be scolded at for posting in an old thread, but I absolutely HAD to point this out -

Did you notice that the first poster was offering link exchange with a site for quitting smoking, and the old thread dig-up poster was offering link exchange with a site for purchasing cigarettes? :lol:

zen-r

Reaction score
Seeing as someone else already posted in this thread, I'm sure I won't be scolded at for posting in an old thread, but I absolutely HAD to point this out -

Did you notice that the first poster was offering link exchange with a site for quitting smoking, and the old thread dig-up poster was offering link exchange with a site for purchasing cigarettes? :lol:

No, I didn't bother to look that far into it (I'm not as thorough as you).

Actually, now you mention it, their 2 sites sound like the perfect match - Ying & Yang! :lol: