Link my accounts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

korin125

Reaction score
I need my forum account linked with my hosting account....
Help!

ezandew

Reaction score
When you create your X10Hosting account, you pick a username and password and then another FORUM username and password. I doubt you can change the settings you made at the sign up.

^ If that wasn't the answer you were looking for, then please can you define 'link' ^

E&E

korin125

Reaction score
when the whole signup thing was messed up i already had a forum account but had no hosting account. now i have both but my hosting and forum accounts arent linked meaning my account will be suspended

korin125

Reaction score
when the whole signup thing was messed up i already had a forum account but had no hosting account. now i have both but my hosting and forum accounts arent linked meaning my account will be suspended

korin125

Reaction score

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
When you create your X10Hosting account, you pick a username and password and then another FORUM username and password. I doubt you can change the settings you made at the sign up.

This is not true.

What cPanel username do you have korin?

Last edited:

korin125

Reaction score

korin125

Reaction score

korin125

Reaction score

korin125

Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.