Link pic

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hi, Im trying to create a Link Picture (so that I can put it on my site for people to link my site on there site with a pic) But I suck at photoshp :frown: (Can anyone make a simple one for me (One that dont take up all your time) That says TS2E! with a width of 88pix and a height of 31px anyone that can help, it would really be appreciated. I will even link your site to mine which get at least 200 visitors a day.

Tyler

InkMaster

Reaction score
Tyler said:
Hi, Im trying to create a Link Picture (so that I can put it on my site for people to link my site on there site with a pic) But I suck at photoshp :frown: (Can anyone make a simple one for me (One that dont take up all your time) That says TS2E! with a width of 88pix and a height of 31px anyone that can help, it would really be appreciated. I will even link your site to mine which get at least 200 visitors a day.

Tyler

by when u need it? i can try to get it done tomo or somethin...

Richard

Reaction score
Don't know if you like this just playing around :smile:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Love it!!! If anyone else has one, you can post them cause I will use all of them and you will all get you site linked! Thanks seeker_952 for that one! Im adding it right now. BTW: what is your site so I can link

Edit: A flash one would be cool too, but thats prolly to much to ask for so its ok if you cant :teeth_smi

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
K your link was added :) and more? they dont have to be right now just need them by this monday, Thanks again

Conor

Reaction score
2 weak attempts

Hehe GIMP isn't the greatest. I did these 2. Gimme a link! :tongue:

My link: www.conor-omuiri.com

Attachments

• ts2e1.gif
    ts2e1.gif
    3.3 KB · Views: 69
  • ts2e2.gif
    ts2e2.gif
    2.7 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I dont like them! ha ha just kidding, they are awesome! I shall add your link

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I also need one with a width of 577px and a height of 60 px that says The Sims 2 Extreme! Man you guys are great I wish I had your talent with photo editing :biggrin:

Richard

Reaction score
oops lol I need to concentrate more
I deleted the old banner
Heres the new one

Conor

Reaction score
To match 1 button.

Attachments

• ts2ebanner.gif
    ts2ebanner.gif
    21.9 KB · Views: 59