Link Your Hosting Account - Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

accurax

Reaction score
Hi guys :)

I have an issue that i can seem to figure out... ive tried looking for other topics that cover this, but cant find anything that fits my circumstances... so i apoligise if this is a dumb question.

I have registered for an account and i have linked it to the forums successfully.

I can now log in from the homepage, and it tells me "log in successfull"

then it asks me to " Link Your Hosting Account "

And this is where im stuck.... i try entering my username but it doesnt work and tells me:

"An Error Has OccurredThe hosting username you specified does not exist."

Does anyone know what i need to actually do to gain access to my account / webspace to put my site live?

All help is really really appreciated with this ... thanks guys :)

Accura

graztd

Reaction score
i'm having the same problem says my forum account does not exist :S

accurax

Reaction score
well... since this is only really for testin (unless its amazing) i just set my forum and my user name to the same..... however this username doesnt seem to work... and i dont remember setting up a c-panlel user name..... in fact, i cant access the c -panel at all :(

XXXTrilic

Reaction score
Yeah! As a matter of fact it doesn't say anything at all ~ I can access the Cpanel, but it doesn't help. Just the usual "edit your profile" and stuff... isn't that our usernames? It's frustrating!

Chris73

Reaction score
Accurax your account is linked.
Is it just accessing the cpanel issue?

XXXTrilic when did you create your hosting account? What is the cpanel user name and was it an Adfree or adenhanced hosting package?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.