Link Your Hosting Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxxtech

Reaction score
Hi Everybody,
i have Register http://maxxtech.x10hosting.com subdomain Few month back.But now whenever i logs in it ask me to

"Link to Your Hosting Account"

moz-screenshot.jpg

In order to use the Ad-Enhanced hosting account management panel, you must have your forum account linked to your hosting account.
Please enter your cPanel username below, you will receive an E-mail with further instructions. Be sure to have the same E-mail address registered with your cPanel account that your forum account has!

And ask me to Enter the Account Username:
but when i enter maxxtech(my login name) it shows error "The Hosting Username you Specified Does not Exit".

Can anybody tell me why it is happening then please do help me to solve this problem.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
That error usually means that your hosting account has been deleted (Most likely cause: Inactivity). You are welcome to sign up for a new account (Please visit http://x10hosting.com/logout first), but we cannot recover any files your may of had.

DarkShado

Reaction score
That error usually means that your hosting account has been deleted (Most likely cause: Inactivity). You are welcome to sign up for a new account (Please visit http://x10hosting.com/logout first), but we cannot recover any files your may of had.

It can't be because i just created a NEW account and I
am getting the same thing. So how do you fix it?

Jamie

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Did you get your confirmation e-mails regarding your account?
Once you get these, it means your account has been created.

Otherwise, it may still be in queue ( or has been removed from queue according to the newest Announcement )

elvendertig

Reaction score
I have the same problem, so I think that the request will be in queue.. Like starshine said..
We'll see :)

visenri

Reaction score
I signed up 24 days ago and i'm getting the same error, i received my confirmation email and clicked the confirmation link, all seems to be ok but i still receive the error:

"The Hosting Username you Specified Does not Exit"

my username is visenri

DebraRae

Reaction score
I also have been trying to link to my hosting account.

I received my account confirmation email and when I click on the link this is what comes up ...

An account already exists in the signup queue with the username specified. Please attempt to signup again.

when I attempt to link my hosting account with the forum I get . . .

The hosting username you specified does not exist.

Is this because I am still in the Queue. I have been trying to open an account since the end of Dec. I was removed from the Queue once already and I would like to try and avoid that again if I can.

thanks

Imaco

Reaction score
I'm also having the same problem, just signed up about a week ago.

darkninj

Reaction score
I am getting a similar error to the ones listed above, but I have no means or access to fix it and it is a mere suspension for now but. I cannot login to CPanel, I am Suspended so I know my account is still there. I created a new forum accounted activated it and such then created a account for hosting under ad-free and typed in all my credentials, and the correct login for my forum user and pass. :dunno: But it is saying that I have not linked to my forum account, although I did. But I never recieve the confirm email to link my account anyways. So I have a problem, how am I going to get this confirm email, where is it sent, and if nothing works I want my account to manually be linked.

Status
Not open for further replies.