Linking accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empire01

Reaction score
I have searched around the forums, with no luck. When I try and log onto my account, it asks me to link the accounts together. Well, I enter my username, and it tells me that either there is no email, or there is something wrong with your system, and to give it a few hours. I have been trying for days now, to get this to work. I think what the problem is, is that when I signed up, you guys were doing maintenance to the forums, and you didnt allow any more people to sign up. Please help me.

Username: empire
domain: myspacescriptz.x10hosting.com

Chris73

Reaction score
Absolut is having some minor issues. So please be patient while the admins get the problem fixed. Please check the server alerts section for the latest information. They will let everyone know when they are done running the cleanup on that server.

Then you should be able to link your accounts. Right now things are either down or running slow while that process is taking place.

Empire01

Reaction score
Sorry for having to reopen this thread, but my problem is still not resolved. Every single time I log into x10hosting.com it tells me to link the accounts. So I enter the account name, and it tells me that either I have no contact email, or something needs to update, and it should only take a few hours. I have been trying for the past week, with no luck. I made an email with my domain name, and a secondary contact email and everything. But I still cannot link the accounts. Please help me.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm showing the account as linked to "MrSmokes"

Status
Not open for further replies.