linking to outside?

EAGarcia

Reaction score
i wanted to know if i can use my hosting space to host my myspace overlay, which im currently designing. itll probably take less than a megabyte. and if i cant, can i still if i put a link of x10hosting on myspace???

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
That I think is fine. The Terms of Service will explain everything for you. I didn't read it, but I'm just remembering from what I've read. You'll just need to watch your bandwidth if a lot of people visit your MySpace a month. Someone else wiill be able to correct me if I am wrong.

Also, if it's just for CSS, I'm pretty sure you can store the CSS file on MySpace servers, though I don't go to that site as I'm not a fan of social networking sites.

EAGarcia

Reaction score
yes i also dont like social networking sites. im building it to be more of a "beacon" to my old middle school friends. and my current friends tell me that i should create it because its "fun" lol. thanks tho

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I think you are allowed to do it, if it is just an overlay of your MYSPACE profile.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
as long as nothing is copyrighted or illegal, you can use it for what ever purpose you want, and it isn't resource intensive