linuxnet Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Your site is suspended for Violation of TOS under Zero Tolerance Suspension.So your account will be automatically terminated

netas41

Reaction score
so when does it happen?and the i can't access forums and my site control?

And maybe you could restore my account. I'm a 13 year old boy and i never wanted to disobey the rules i didn't knew that i was breaking the rules. I just wanted to get my linuxnetwork site and spread opensource all over the world. So maybe please can you restore my account ? even if it's not toleranted

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
No. Your account will not be unsuspended.

In the future, read the rules.

~Callum

netas41

Reaction score
So maybe on your permission i will create a new account. I promise i wont put those files there again. Those files are long gone. I will read all the rules. I am telling the truth. About everything i told. Please give me another chance

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account will remain permanently suspended for at least 14 days, (could be some time longer than than), and then the account will be automatically terminated. Impossible to tell you exactly when that will happen. After your account is terminated you may request a new account. Should you chose to do that I strongly suggest that you very carefully read and comply with x10Hosting terms of service.

Status
Not open for further replies.