Lockerz - Free Stuff and Paypal Cash

mattblog

Reaction score
Basically lockerz is a free community where every time you login, watch a video, or answer a daily question you can get a points.I have made a site to better explain it. You need an invite to join so if you want one go to this site and use the email feed. Don't post it here unless you want to be spammed. I redeemed a necklace for my sister from it so it is legit. All the proof on my website no joke. Its really a great thing. Im not promoting here im just trying to show the people who havent seen this site before what it is all about. So go check it out.

Lockerz

Lockerz Proof and Invites Site

Last edited:

mattblog

Reaction score
Correct but like everyone says , nothing in life is free, you have to work for it. Watching videos on lockerZ is working for it. If they were not making you watch ads where do you think they get the money to spend and support their prize system.

mattblog

Reaction score
Ive won a bracelet for my sis, but thts it. I was about to get a pc but then they reduced the value of points the week before because people would create an account, watch 100 videos and get the points for ps3. point taken. But yes you can get stuff. The point is tht its A QUICK DAILY routine that will allow you to get stuff.

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
i think its a scam, because it keep saying out of stock when you try to cash in something of high value

mattblog

Reaction score
no you just have to be there first, if i had enough points, the macs were still in stock and they were one of the 5 to go out of stock. You have to be their first to get stuff.