Locking account for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

pb970465

Reaction score
Hello;

A friend challenged the opportunity to make a facebook page "quickly " I copied the source code "facebook" to show him that it was actually very simple.

I would like to retouver access to my site and my files never wanted to practice an illegal activity.

Thank you.

Cordially

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Unfortunately, what you did really was illegal and it severely broke x10hosting's TOS that you agreed to when you signed up for an account. Your account will remain permanently suspended, and all access to your account and files are permanently revoked.

pb970465

Reaction score
Can not find it a bit bigger?

Do not let me access my files and my database of done because I have a file named "facebook "

Check out my files: there is no place or passwords would be stored could.

After hundreds of hours spent on a site ...

I find it offensive to destroy the work of the kind person

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello;

A friend challenged the opportunity to make a facebook page "quickly " I copied the source code "facebook" to show him that it was actually very simple.

That is specifically phishing and copyright infringement. The TOS is very clear that it is not allowed here. What made you think it was alright to copy facebook's source code and upload it to your site?

From the TOS:

* No Warez! Absolutely under no circumstances do we allow any type of illegal or copyrighted material on our servers. Breaking this rule will get you a permanent suspension, we have a zero tolerance policy regarding this.

* Illegal Material: This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State, or Local regulation. You may not store copyrighted Mp3s or videos on your webspace in any way shape or form.

That's why your account is permanently suspended. There is also this:

8. Suspensions

If an account is suspended for a breach of the terms outlined above the account holder will immediately forfeit all rights to the account in question including access to any and all files and\or databases located within the account. x10Hosting is under no obligation to provide backups in full or partial to an account holder that has been suspended.

All access is permanently revoke to your account, and no backups are allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.