amarahmedrasab61

Reaction score
I want to make a login script for my site but cant make one it works like this:

You have the login script Username:
Password:

enter

I want to have hidden content so that when they login they dont see what they saw on the index page .

If they leave the site when they are logged in and they come back they get a screen which says you have been logged out please log back in and I want some Admin Features to delete users and control there info and stuff.

the register form . I Want to have username
availability-If available green if not red.

then Password strong medium weak password checks
Verify Password
then d.o.b optional
email address check the email address if it is
I want to have some countries England South Africa Moscow,Russia
and Paris,USA and Tokyo Japan.
I want on the control panel to change the countries.
Confirmation CODE

and then submit.

I NEED HELP with all that please can someone help. I know it is a lot to ask for because I just can't figure out how to make the script . But I have only planned it out when the time came to code I did not know what to do.

So Please could someone help if you cant it does not matter. Haloween
<> <>
|
(___)
\/\/
:eek:
(/\/\)

misson

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you searched these forums? There are a number of threads on the topic, if you're set on developing it yourself.

However, you're better off finding an existing package. Authentication–indeed, anything security related–is fraught with difficulties. You should only develop your own solution for educational purposes or if you really, really know what you're doing.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
The internet is filled with resources that you can check, I've come upon an amazing number of different implementations of login scripts and authentication systems it's hard to count.