Login cPanel help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsuniverse92

Reaction score
I need help!

Usually, I login my account by the x10hosting page then choose the second "view details" in the yellow rectangle, wait for the page to load then click "login cPanel". Well, I'm trying to log in that way, but I only see one "view deatils" links in the yellow rectangle and it leads to x10 forums. Now I am unable to log in my usual way. Is there another way I can access my cPanel?

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
This forum account is not currently associated with a hosting account. If you can remember, what was the name of your cpanel username from your account?

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
The system is showing that an account named "dsu" was terminated March 5, 2011 after being suspended for 53 days (normally we terminate accounts 14 days after they are suspended, this one seems to have taken longer). "dsuniverse" is too long to be a hosting account, as they are 8 letters max.

We do not know for sure whether or not this was your account however... do you remember what site you had (the domain name)? If we can find that in the system, then we can know for sure if your account was terminated or not.

dsuniverse92

Reaction score
Oh the account isn't terminated. I have access to my site and I logged into my account. I just need to know another way to get to my cPanel so I may put my new scripts on my site.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
If you need help, then please either login with the forum account associated with your active hosting account to ask for support, or give us your active hosting account cPanel username, or please answer Skizzerz's question of your site's domain name.

dsuniverse92

Reaction score
Ok, this is a bit confusing for me here. I found a link for the cPanel, which was https://boru.x10hosting.com:2082. I tried the "dsu" username with my password and it failed to login. So then I try my site's name, dsu2, with my password and it still fails. Is there anyway I can get to my cPanel because my site is losing tons of traffic.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Also, you are using the wrong forum account. The forum account you are currently using is not tied to any hosting account. If you let us know what your website actually is, we can direct you to the correct account you'll need to log in as to access the account panel for your hosting account.

dsuniverse92

Reaction score
Carl- The account management doesn't show "view details" anymore. It doesn't even look like that.

My site is dsu2.x10.mx.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I have found your account. The url you've reply with as your site location belongs to a different forum user account. You've also, most likely, used the wrong email address to login to your account panel which is why you can't find your hosting details.

Last edited:

dsuniverse92

Reaction score
Oh, okay then it's probably it. May you please tell me the info for both accounts, or just the one for cPanel access to my site? And can you guys put view details back in the yellow box?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Due to privacy reasons, I'll only tell you the forum username that belongs to the hosting account that you say is yours. Forum username: dsuniverse57. Login with that forum username and make a new support request for accessing your account to prove that it does belong to you. Otherwise, there's nothing else that we can do due to security reasons.

dsuniverse92

Reaction score
Wow! Sir that's it! That's the account but I cancelled the email a while ago for the one I'm using now. Can you please trust me on this? I'm 99% positive that's my other account. So two things:

1.)Could you tell me that other email so I can re-create it and obtain this password?

2.)May you tell me the password to my other account, dsuniverse57?

3.)Please trust me. Both usernames are basically the same and I remember that that was the account I used for my old version of my site, http://dsu.x10.mx. Again, my site now is http://dsu2.x10.mx.

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

three*

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
dsu2.x10.mx belongs to dsuniverse57. Unless you can log in to prove it's your account, there is nothing that I can do. I cannot share with you any security sensitive info like passwords and the like. Try password recovery on your own or just try to login to your other forum account.

dsuniverse92

Reaction score
But that's my website! That's my account. I can't understand why you can't give me my information.

dsuniverse92

Reaction score
My Dev Team and I don't remember our old passwords. But I can assure you that dsu is our old website. Thank you for your help. However, we are still desiring a response for our help request.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Again, use the password recovery/reset links at the login pages to get into your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.