Login failure to cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

amgadmak

Reaction score
Hello i'm having 2 problems, first one is when i try to log in to my cpanel account it takes ages cause the page keeps reloading on and on and i have to re enter my account username and password maybe for 5 times till i log in! and whenever i click a link it takes me back to the main login screen! and after i log in the cpanel control the page graphics is very messed up, and i even used light graphics and it's the same case it's like it has no graphics, only a white page with some links in messed up order and lining.

hopefully you can find a solution, thanks

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Could you try going to your domain registrar and add in x10hosting nameservers instead of the current ones, please. This might be what's affecting your cPanel login since your main domain is your .org and it's pointing away from our servers.

If this doesn't work to solve this, please post. It might take up to 48 for the dns to propagate.

x10hosting nameservers: ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

Last edited:

amgadmak

Reaction score
Well i checked it out and the dns servers are there?! and i retyped them again! i'm also using google chrome could that be a problem, i wanna know if it's activated now or not please?!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you still having trouble logging into your cPanel?

amgadmak

Reaction score
yes i log in after 3 or 4 times trying with google chrome but when i log in the graphics r basic, but when i tried to use internet explorer it still took me like 4 times to login but the graphics is fine except that every time i click on something inside it takes me back to the login screen then i have to loggin again to access the link i clicked! as an example clicking on stats or fantastico or anything, takes me back again to the main loggin screen!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Could you look at your browser's cookie settings and make sure that it accepts cookies?

findingrico

Reaction score
Could you look at your browser's cookie settings and make sure that it accepts cookies?

I have the exact same problem with the cpanel login. Is there any issue with the servers? The checks you mentioned are already the settings in my account.

amgadmak

Reaction score
Well i have noticed something, this problem was gone when i changed my isp it works, but now i have to use my first ISP which is connecting through tethering my iphone 2G through my laptop, so any suggestions on how to sort this out?!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Since you've verified that it's an issue with your ISP, you should probably call them to get it sorted out.

amgadmak

Reaction score
Well but my cpanel works well with another account I have with another webhost on the same ISP so how come?!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Again, that's an issue to take up with your ISP since you've verified that there is a problem on their end and not with x10hosting's end.

Status
Not open for further replies.