Login script 1k credits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel S

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like a php login script where it gets the login details from my mysql database for phpbb. I would like the script to issue a cookie when they are logged in and then their would be a code that is entered into a page that I would like protecting that checks for the cookie and if it is not their it presents an error and instructs them to login.

I am offering 1000 credits for whoever makes the script first to how I would like it. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
I don't have time to write anything at the moment, I'm still rather busy; but what you're after is called 'session integration'. When somebody is logged into the forums, they're also logged into the page the integration code is working from. I had a quick search around the phpBB forums, and found very little useful information about this, but this might help you: http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=582020&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15#p3247859.

-Luke.

Daniel S

Reaction score
Okay i have changed my offer slightly because i don't exactly want the script in php because i will be making my pages in html / aspx and i don't need all of the session management stuff. Because all i want it to to is ask for a user name and password to view a site that i make and it retrieves the user names and passwords from the phpbb mysql database.

Daniel S

Reaction score
Ok, since their does not seem any possible way of getting one of these scripts I will close this offer.

*Thread Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.