Login to 2 sites

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Ok I got my second page up and things do need a bit of work but its all runnin good. Does anyone know how to make it so that when ppl log in to the main page they also login to the second page. I need this for registration to. both pages are run off there own database if that helps anyone out ....it would be greatly appreciated TIA

CheetahShrk

Reaction score
Well if your using a script not a CMS, then you could easily just use session_start(); and then check if the session info is valid info(should be if the login form sets it) and if not return them to the login forum otherwise continue on. But the again you didn't mention if your using cookies or sessions.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Thats cool Seeker and it should help me out. I can use this when I have 2 databases?? It should work eh. Just clear some tables from the new database and switch the main one `s files I think. LOL I`ll see what I can do

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
thanks to you to CheetahShrk for your help ...I was looking at the databases I have ...and it scared me ....LOL I think I need to read up a bit more on them before I start to screw with them. Thanks for the links Seeker and I`ll check back with yous when I get it sorted.
One more thing will these articles work for using 2 databases or do these only work for integrating 2 forums into 1 database ???