login to cpanel failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

corekernel_ru34

Reaction score
i have the following rather alarming error message when I try to enter cpanel :

Sorry for the inconvenience!

The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

additionnaly if I want to connect to the mantis bug reporting system I have installed , I have this message :

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

or alternatively a message claiming that there was too much connection to the databse ...

APPLICATION ERROR #400

Database connection failed. Error received from database was #1040: Too many connections.

Please use the "Back" button in your web browser to return to the previous page. There you can correct whatever problems were identified in this error or select another action. You can also click an option from the menu bar to go directly to a new section.

Previous non-fatal errors occurred. Page contents follow.

SYSTEM WARNING: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

OK , so apparently I am not the only one with this problem ( what is logic since it must affect the binaries of the server itself ) but apparently there is no public annoucement from x10 about this problem . It looks like an attack ? .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.