login

Status
Not open for further replies.

rampagegroup

Reaction score
I can`t log in using the password u gave me in my support ticket email. This is the reason I had to delete the account because everything else seems to work except my logins. Everytime I would reset the PW...same thing. This is what I got:

> Ticket ID: WKA-843006
> Subject: Delete acct
> Department: Hosting Issues
> Priority: Low
> Status: Open
>
> You can check the status of or reply to this ticket online at: http://support.x10hosting.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=viewticket&ticketid=17788
> Email: rampagegroup@hotmail.com
> Password: f8f769e644a8e71a3f472304bbe1e3eb
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> x10Hosting
>

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I can`t log in using the password u gave me in my support ticket email. This is the reason I had to delete the account because everything else seems to work except my logins. Everytime I would reset the PW...same thing. This is what I got:

> Ticket ID: WKA-843006
> Subject: Delete acct
> Department: Hosting Issues
> Priority: Low
> Status: Open
>
> You can check the status of or reply to this ticket online at: http://support.x10hosting.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=viewticket&ticketid=17788
> Email: rampagegroup@hotmail.com
> Password: f8f769e644a8e71a3f472304bbe1e3eb
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> x10Hosting
>
Hi rampagegroup,

Iit seems that there is a typo in our email code... try login in with your forum account & password. I'll pass a word to the developers to check the email sending code.

- xav0989

rampagegroup

Reaction score
Thanks,

This has been happening for days now and is the reason for the deletion of my site and suspension beforehand. I hope that not everything is deleted.

Thx
Edit:
Hi rampagegroup,

Iit seems that there is a typo in our email code... try login in with your forum account & password. I'll pass a word to the developers to check the email sending code.

- xav0989

Tried that. Didn`t work. Tried to reset my password. Sez it doesn`t match but it does. Something wrong here.

thx anyway
Edit:
Anna has just helped me from admin and I really appreciate all your team efforts. Thank you and have a great year!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.