Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Example 4

• Non of them!

• Total voters

antcasto

Reaction score
I've made some logo samples below to show what i can do on photoshop. i am willing to make people logos or banners, although i admit if it involves photographs i may not be as likely to accept.

anyways, since i don't quite know the values to the simple logos, i will charge 250 x10credits :) as i think that will be more than fair! although if you want a complicated logo or banner, or involves photos, i may charge around 25%, roughly (about 62.5 x10credits more).

i will accept half payment before hand, and if i fail to give you what you want, i will refund you. (at stages, i may sent you my progress so you know what its like, and the changes you want - may have SAMPLE or other text on top so you may not use the image until it is finished!).

Would help if you told me:
- Pixel size (Will not affect pricing! -unless ridiculously big)
- Font sizes
- Colour themes
- Effects
- Images (or photographs, if i agree) (images will require to be sent to me, or a link).
- General style.
... etc

but if you send me a link, ill use my imagination.

I may possibly design multiple logos, so you may choose your favourite, but i will have to decide if i would charge more. although i will keep it minumum around 250 x10credits if i can.

thanks for reading!

Ants!! xx (construction image, based on existing image, just reaped/resized, and you can have the image and use it on your site, just save it.. i also have the original psd file, all body parts are separate, if you want it, pm me!)

Attachments

• Example 1J.jpg
    Example 1J.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Example 2J.jpg
    Example 2J.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Example 3J.jpg
    Example 3J.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 24
  • Example 4J.jpg
    Example 4J.jpg