logo/banner suggestions?

CJW10706

Reaction score
2002025603095998381_rs.jpg

Its for my band Speedlite... website is not up but will be within the next day or two!

suggestions/criticism

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
1st: Please make the image a little smaller, it is messing with the forum layout.

2nd: I think you should blend the image of yourself (or who ever that is) in a bit better. Also not liking that gap between the flat text on the right.

QueenHawkeye

Reaction score
I think it's a bit plain. The main font is also hard to read. Also the cyan blue background isn't very attractive, maybe try again different color?

CJW10706

Reaction score
yeah i was thinking the same about the space on the right!
I also try to blend me in a little bit better, thanks for all the feedback
color- idk i kinda like it im debating ha

satbir

Reaction score
Looks nice and trendy.

One suggestion - Since pic is coming out on top - this can be wastage of real estate on site. Remember you have very limited space on the screen and especially at home page you will not like to fill up half of your home page with Banner itself when you know that many visitors do not go further then home page if they do not find much there.

CJW10706

Reaction score
ah i realized that when i loaded to the site and i am probably just going to make me smaller so its not sticking out so far lol
thanks

chrisl

Reaction score
try making it a bit smaller in height aswell if its a banner- they usually lookk good at about 88 pixels high(plus you popping out the top:p)

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Looks nice. Just smaller.